Get your first month free through June 10!
When it comes to social media content, your cup may be half empty. Never fear. Ruralite Services’ Social Media Support Program is here. Let us fill your cup with our specialTEA blend of efficiency, safety and holiday content.
The Social Media Support Program was designed for utilities that want help delivering timely, industry-driven social media content to consumers several times a week. This program helps you reach that challenging new member demographic and begins to give you a strong online presence.
Whether you have an established social media presence or are just launching your utility social media platforms, we have the content to meet your needs.
Why should you give the program a try? Here are some of the many program features.
We reinforce your social media efforts.
Ruralite Services can never replace the feel of local social content. But we can provide tools to streamline and reinforce social media channels.
We offer planning tools for you to stay ahead of social opportunities and robust monthly content featuring original artwork. Want a quick overview? Check out this video.
Planning tools include:
- Quarterly planning calendar (includes ideas for local social messages)
- Best practices guide (policy pointers, frequency tips, staff response chart)
- Custom Facebook and Twitter cover images (one per quarter)
- Graphics library (templates for scholarship, outage and rebate messages)
Monthly content includes:
- Social media planning spreadsheet (helps with frequency and lets subscribers plan for multiple social platforms)
- Weekly energy-efficiency and safety posts. See samples here.
- Branded federal holiday graphics
- Branded industry graphics (National Cooperative Month, Public Power Week, National Lineman Appreciation Day, Electrical Safety Month)
- Quarterly original video and/or gifs
- Quarterly SPOTLIGHT opportunities (custom utility graphics)
BONUS: Original holiday, energy-efficiency and electrical safety illustrations (.ai) are available for subscribers to repurpose on local magazine pages, in newsletters, as office signs and more.
Subscribe month-to-month or pay for a year in advance (no price difference).
- Magazine members: $200 a month ($2,400/year)
- Non-magazine members: $250 a month ($3,000/year)
Customized training is available on request.
Try the program for free
New subscribers get a free one-month program trial. To qualify, utilities must sign up before June 10, 2017. Utilities who got a free month in 2015 are not eligible for this promotion.
Look for Ruralite Services at NRECA’s CONNECT 2017 conference in Tampa next week!