We all need inspiration sometimes!
Our best practices newsletter offers writing and photography tips for utility communicators and freelance writers.
Summer 2018 Issue (download as PDF):
- Expect Surf, Sand and Sizzle at Fall Workshop: Register by August 27.
- New Magazine, NewsData Corp Purchase Top Co-op News: Watch video highlights from Ruralite’s annual meeting.
- Finding the Voice: How to hit the right tone for Ruralite’s Voice Box column.
- How to Strike the Perfect Pitch: Five questions to answer when pitching a basic book story to your editor.
- Consider the Source: Always get more than one source for features. Always.
- Where to Share Your News: Learn which stories earn the attention of industry publications.
- APP-ly Yourself: Save time with these six handy apps.
- Together Our Voices Mean MORE: Watch a best practices video, then download a new set of editorials, ads, videos and other engagement tools.
- Member Committee Resets, Helps Chart Future: Meet the new members of our communications committee and learn how the group is evolving.
- Ethan E. Rocke Joins Ruralite: Meet the newest member of the editorial team.
Have a story idea for our next issue? Want to share your writing or photography best practices with utility communicators? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.